How should I ship my cards safely?
Modified on: Thu, 16 Apr, 2020 at 12:17 PM
You may follow these instructions for safe shipment:
- Make sure your name and order number appears on the package
- Sort the singles in the EXACT order as they appear on your confirmation email
- Remove the card from sleeves
- We suggest securing the cards inside a deck box or other hard cover box and fill the empty space with cotton balls or packing peanuts to avoid damaging the product. Preventing the cards from moving without crushing them is key!
- We strongly suggest purchasing tracking and insurance on your order as we are not responsible for lost or damaged orders.
- Ship to:
Buy Order Number:
Attn: Buyer (Buy Order #xxxxxxxx)
Jeux Face à Face Inc.
4425 rue Wellington
Verdun, Quebec, Canada
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.